Forum Message

Statement - Show transaction history

Hi Mark
Is it possible that when printing customer statement we could have an option to show only outstanding invoices or to print full history for the particular financial year (this would include receipts as well). A number of customers wants this info for recon purpose.
Best regards
Kieranz

Posted by Kieran on Sep 21, 2012 8:40 AM BST

Hi Kieranz,

A number of users have requested a 'customer activity' statement which shows a running balance of the amount owed. We cannot promise this, but I'll record your email address to be notified in case we add it in future. As it stands a workaround is to export the Customer Balances report to a spreadsheet then delete the rows that don't apply to your customer.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 21, 2012 9:51 AM BST

Would it be possible to have a report of Customer/Supplier balances restricted to one or more named customers.

Posted by Jack on Sep 24, 2012 2:26 PM BST

Hi Jack,

Yes, we'll consider that as well.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 24, 2012 2:43 PM BST

Please keep me updated on this too, most clients want a itemised statement

Posted by Billy on Oct 3, 2012 10:45 AM BST

Hi Mark
Any feedback on show all customer activity.
Thks
Kieranz

Posted by Kieranz on Sep 14, 2013 1:58 PM BST

Hi Kieranz,

Sorry no, Solar Accounts still cannot produce a customer statement that shows payment history.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 14, 2013 2:07 PM BST

We love to see updates on the request statement to show all the payment history and outstanding invoice for better presentation and for our collection as well.

Please give us an update soon.

Posted by Alex B. on Apr 30, 2015 5:10 AM BST

Hi Alex,

Actually we are in the process of adding a 'customer activity statement' option as an experimental feature to Solar Accounts Online. You can try it right now as follows:

1. If you haven't done so already, create an account using the online version of Solar Accounts:
    http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?online=true

2. Log in and go to the Customers list and select a row

3. Click menu File > Print > Activity Statement (if you don't see an 'Activity Statement' option please email me and I will enable it for your business).

This will print a statement showing both invoices and customer payments, and a running balance of the amount due.

(We do not plan to add this feature to the offline version of Solar Accounts - sorry)

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 30, 2015 7:43 AM BST