Forum Message

Charts and or graphs

I have just purchased this program and still looking around having just ditched an accounts program recommend by my payroll software.Full marks I am up and running within a day. However I am quite surprised to discover that there is no facility for charts or graphs. They are not essential but can make interesting viewing after a few months

I note in forums comments re backup on line. One could have a live backup such as passport but my daughter had one linked permanently to the computer in case of dramatic failure. She did not consider a break in when computer and yes back disappeared..On line may suffer a calamity, so my mantra is have two or three systems and backup regularly----- yes running a company each day is more or less essential..

Posted by Doug Pyburn on Nov 7, 2014 5:12 PM GMT

Hi Doug,

Thanks for your feedback - I'll note your support for showing graphs and charts in Solar Accounts as a feature request in our system. Note that an option is to export one of the reports to a spreadsheet, then open the spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel and use the chart feature in that program to produce charts.

We are also currently working on an online version of Solar Accounts which would automatically backup your data.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Nov 8, 2014 8:35 AM GMT