Forum Message

VAT Returns

Hi. When preparing my VAT returns I get the form on screen fo the relevant Quarter to copy the information from. Can I just pint this screen as it is not always convenient to copy it straight of the screen and I wan to use it to discuss with my acountant?

Posted by Sarah Hillman on Jan 27, 2011 6:28 PM GMT

Sarah,

I requested this over a year ago. Nothing done yet.

Posted by Peter Smith on Jan 27, 2011 9:54 PM GMT

Hi Sarah,

You cannot print only the VAT return Box 1 to 9 figures. However, if you click 'Next' you are given the option to print the VAT Return Detail report which includes the VAT return box 1 to 9 figures.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jan 28, 2011 9:12 AM GMT

You can always do a "PrtScr" (Print Screen) of the VAT return form and then paste the clipboard contents into your word processer or Notepad as a stop gap for printing from there....

Perhaps Mark will move the priority of the option to print out the full graphic in colour with a direct "Print" button if we ask him very nicely..........??

Posted by Alan Eastough on Jan 28, 2011 10:47 AM GMT

Hi Alan,

I'll note your support for this feature but I'm afraid this is not likely to be something we tackle in the short term.

Cheers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jan 28, 2011 10:55 AM GMT

Hi Alan,

In Solar Accounts you can now print the VAT summary page when going through the VAT Return guide - just click the 'Print' link at the top-right of the page. You can upgrade Solar Accounts here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

I was wrong about this being something we would not likely tackle!

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 7, 2011 11:56 AM BST

Just upgraded to latest version, but when printing pdf of detailed report it closes Solar accounts for some reason ? anyone have any idea why.

Thanks
Paul

Posted by Paul G on Aug 27, 2012 1:36 PM BST