Forum Message

Invoice Layout & Text

I have just, started to review this accounting software with a view to replace our Sage 16 instant, I do have one question, can I enter the delivery address on the Invoice as some of our customers require this information on the Invoice as they do not always receive a delivery note.

Thanks

Posted by Paul Gunning on Jun 20, 2011 5:38 PM BST

Hi Paul,

Yes - to add the delivery address to the invoice, click menu Setup > Invoice Template > New, then double-click on the new text field and change the text to the following:

Please Deliver To:
[Ship To]

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jun 21, 2011 10:07 AM BST

Hi there

Any more progress on the invoice layout ? I have pretty much managed to get it to do what I wan't except I don't want the itemised vat column on the far right. I can't really send that out to my lot.

Other than that so far so good, may well purch.

Regards

Posted by Darren on Jul 12, 2011 2:48 PM BST

Hi Daren,

No, we haven't made any changes to the invoice layout functionality since April. However, in April we made a change that allows you to hide the VAT column. To do this, click menu Setup > Invoice Template, then double-click on the main body of the table and untick 'VAT'. If your version of Solar Accounts is less than 3.4 then you will need to upgrade your software as described here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jul 12, 2011 3:19 PM BST

Excellent !

Many thanks

Posted by Darren McMahon on Jul 28, 2011 7:01 PM BST