Forum Message

Printing Montly Bank Recs

Is it not possible to print my bank recs for each month?

I am still trying out the software and set it up with my July accounts, and was able to print the bank rec for that period.

I have now entered my August figures and want to now print just the bank rec for August, but I cannot see how to do this.

I am coming from using sage and this is something I am used to doing each month. If this is not a current feature, are there plans to add a bank rec reporting feature?

Please advise?

Thanks

Posted by Sharon Dixon on Aug 31, 2011 5:36 PM BST

Hi Sharon,

Solar Accounts is only designed to print the entire bank reconciliation list. The best alternative is to view a 'Print Preview' and note which pages contain the transactions you want to print, then when printing the list restrict the print range to those pages.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 1, 2011 9:58 AM BST

Hi Mark

I have read your response regarding monthly printing of bank reconciliations.

I have been asked, today, to provide an electronic version of the year end bank reconciliation by a client's accountant and succeeded in grabbing a screen print of the bank rec for the relevant period.

However another item for your ever-expanding development list may be the ability to export a pdf of the bank rec, selectable between two dates.

Here's hoping
many thanks
Jonathan Holloway

Posted by Jonathan Holloway on Nov 21, 2011 10:38 AM GMT

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for your feedback - I'll note your suggestion as a feature request in our development system.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Nov 21, 2011 12:09 PM GMT

Hi Mark

I see I asked the same question last November regarding bank reconciliations.
I assume that other development priorities have prevented movement on this or have I missed a new feature somewhere?

Posted by Jonathan Holloway on Oct 15, 2012 3:02 PM BST

Hi Jonathan,

Sorry no, this is not something we are currently working on.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Oct 15, 2012 3:46 PM BST