Forum Message

Wish List

Good morning all,

I've had a wee browse through the forum and would like to add to the suggestions for further additions or refinements. I'm well into my third year's figures with Solar and for a one-man-band like myself it's perfect...with the following requests, and the usual, "I'm-sorry-if-this-has-been-covered-before," and, "Gee-did-I-miss-that?"

I'd really appreciate the facility to sort various information by column/fields. The present suggestion is to export to .csv then open in Excel. I like the "Hide Reconciled Period" in the account reconciliation screen.

Could we please have fields for First Name, Initial and Surname in customer contact details. Let's say I have a Mr John Smith (made up name). I would like to send my invoice to Mr J Smith but in recording his name as such, he then appears as Mr J Smith in my customer list. Then Mr James Smith comes along and I have to record him as Mr Ja Smith. As my client base grows, the ability to sort clients by Surname or other field would be really useful.

Can't think of anything more just now; off to record another 3 invoices then sit down with accountant to record year-end figures.

All the best

The Doc

Posted by David Robertson, DcR Computer on Apr 26, 2012 10:26 AM BST

Hi David,

I'm glad to hear you like our software! Thanks for your feedback - both suggestions are something that other users have also requested. I'll record your email address to be notified if we add these features in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 26, 2012 2:42 PM BST