Forum Message

Receipt on an EPOS printer ?

Hi All
I have recently taken over at the treasures my local Community Centre and I am trying to move the accounts etc. away from simplistic paper based systems.

I am initially looking at income, most of which is through hiring to either groups/classes. The hirer is invoiced for the hire periodically, currently via a Word doc and the ‘accounts’ kept on a very simple Excel spread sheet.

Question:
I would like to use an Epson TM-T88 II EPOS printer (80 mm / 3.15in) for receipts which I have. I can drive the printer fine but currently a very condensed receipt! I do not seem to be able to modify the large receipt template table ({allocate to}) as I can other forms e.g invoice.

So…. can I create my own receipt template or modify the default template to make use of the EPOS printer?

Posted by Chris Cheetham on Apr 30, 2012 11:37 AM BST

Hi Chris,

To change the layout of the receipt template in Solar Accounts click menu Setup > Invoice Template, then change the Type field to 'Receipt'. You can then change the table by clicking on it and dragging the edge. However, Solar Accounts is only designed to print to an A4 page so you may still find that your printer is not supported.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 30, 2012 1:03 PM BST