Forum Message

Transfer of account

Please could someone help me with the below request.

We currently have an account/membership set up with you under Statement Exhibitions.

We are in the process of shutting Statement Exhibitions down and would like to transfer our account over to Evo Joinery LTD which is a new company name trading from the same address.

We need to transfer the account rather than set up a new one if possible because i don’t want to lose all of my history and information on the database.

We have Evo Joinery registered as one of 2 businesses but i believe the account is in Statement’s name and we would pay monthly from the Statement Account.

Posted by Chris Law on Apr 19, 2017 11:27 AM BST

Hi Chris,

I think it's best to have two separate businesses in Solar Accounts - you can access Statement Exhibitions to see historical transactions and access Evo Joinery to add new transactions. Once you have set up both businesses, please email me the last 4 characters of your User ID - I will then update your account so you are only charged for 1 business each month.

Also, please let me know if you need to change the credit card details that we use to charge your monthly fee.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 19, 2017 3:52 PM BST