Forum Message

Multiple Currencies

Hi

Any future plans to make the accounts multi currency?

My current company is based in Spain (so I use a base currency of Euros), the main company bank account is in UK (in Sterling). I raise Sales invoices in US$ (in Excel) and my Suppliers Invoice me in CYN and HKD.

As you can imagine this involves a lot of currency conversions and multi currency would be a great help

Reagrds

Anthony Cordon

Posted by Anthony Cordon on Aug 27, 2009 2:56 PM BST

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your feedback. We would like to add a multi-currency feature in future, but it's unlikely to be something we tackle within the next year. I'll record your email to be notified if we add this feature in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Aug 28, 2009 12:03 PM BST

Multi-Currency

Hi I am looking for simple accounting/invoicing software that supports multi-currency. We work with people from all over the world. If we can set the currency of the customer under the customer record.

Posted by Rakesh Khambhaita on Jul 26, 2010 7:59 AM BST

Hello Rakesh,

Solar Accounts does not support multiple currencies. You would need to enter all foreign transactions in the base currency using an appropriate exchange rate.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jul 26, 2010 9:37 AM BST

I like program and would buy it.

But i travel for business and not being able to record expenses in euro, for instance, is not suitable for my accounts.

Any chance this can be rectified?

Usually even the simplest accounting sheet or software would provide that option.

Best,

Victoria

Posted by Victoria on May 2, 2012 3:12 PM BST

Hi Victoria,

I'm afraid we cannot make promises about future development, but I will record your email address to be notified in case we add support for multiple currencies in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on May 3, 2012 9:08 AM BST