Forum Message

Impressed with Services and Confident of Solar Team from Zambia

Hi All

I purchased the software last month for its simplicity and a key point to note is that I am from Zambia, Africa. We have Vat which was adopted from the UK so a number of things are similar except for the EU thingy...

and of course the size or lenght for amount field for our currency is hugh. eg. GBP1 = Kw7,500 so an import from UK for GBP150,000 would be Kw 1,125,000,000. A lot to chew, like Italian Lira but not as bad as Zimbabwe.

I am still using my old system and running parallel Solar and kind of coping and working around so in due course i be posting more on the forum and for Mark to have more to think.

Having gone thru the forum and checking on it weekly, I am impressed! As i continously learn new things or ways of doing something.

As another user Mike O'Sullivan from Spain indicated on the subject line 'Great Support'. If you have not read that please do!

It gives me the confidence that Mark McLaren and his team (programmers includedl) do listen and do bend backward to provide that 'itsy bitsy' more support and are there to elevate Solar Accounts to newer and better height.

So from me from Zambia to Solar, Mark and his team please continue with your excellent work because you are now on the world screen and you are INTERNATIONAL period.

PS. Please note Mark, I am talking to a lot of SME about Solar so don't be surprised to receive more orders from Zambia.

God bless!

With best wishes
Kieranz

Posted by Kieranz on Oct 10, 2009 11:56 AM BST

Hello Kieranz,

Thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback - we're glad you like our product and service! We are focused on the UK market, but are also happy to include simple changes to support our international users (eg. adding support for a 'Kw' currency prefix). Please let us know how you get on with Solar Accounts.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Oct 11, 2009 10:26 AM BST