Forum Message

Delivery address on invoice

hi,
is it possible to have a delivery address showing on your invoice when you print it out,
on the left i have the invoice address and on the right the delivery address but is not on the invoice when i print it out.
if so how

many Thanks

Posted by Derek Kelshaw on Jan 21, 2010 6:13 PM GMT

Hello Derek,

You will need to click the 'Free Text' button next to the comments field and enter the delivery address - it will then appear on the printed invoice next to the subtotal.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jan 22, 2010 9:20 AM GMT

Is it possible to have more than 1 free text area? I am using mine for a message that needs to go on every invoice but this does not leave room for essentials such as bank account details etc.

Also, whilst I'm about it - do you have a "wish list" type thread / forum where us users can suggest stuff that would be helpful?

Posted by Jez Day on Jan 27, 2010 4:01 PM GMT

Hello Jez,

You can also treat the 'Description' column as a free text area by clicking 'Multi-line description' from the description drop-list. Set all the other fields on that invoice line to be blank. On subsequent invoices you can select this description from the drop-list.

We don't really have a single 'wish-list' page - feel free to post your ideas on this forum or send us a private message on our contact page:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/contact.php

Cheers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jan 27, 2010 4:56 PM GMT