Forum Message

Hello

I am using trial version at the moment, I tried many softwares until now and I agree with others on the forum that I find it really simple and easy to use especially someone like me having no bookkeeping knowledge. My question is our business is set up in Turkey, all our transactions are in £, as we serve to English clients. We do not physically track stocks as we sell our own manufactured products we do not hold any stocks except raw materials and so on. I need a software to use in the shop, daily expenses, income, sales and keep track of these at the end of every month. Our VAT scheme is different than yours ( I mean than in the UK ) does it matter where the company is located to be able to use Solar software, my accountant does all VAT stuff for us anyway..

thanks,
Ebru O'Keefe

Posted by Ebru OKeefe on Feb 6, 2010 11:16 PM GMT

Hello Ebru,

Thanks for your interest in Solar Accounts - we're glad to hear you like the software. Solar Accounts was only designed to be used in the UK, however we now have a number of users in other countries. You may need to make manual adjustments to the 'VAT Liability' account if it does not match your accountant's calculations. We recommend you try the software for free for 60 days to see if it is suitable.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Feb 7, 2010 9:33 AM GMT