Forum Message

Entering payments quickly

HI

I need to enter a load of payments, currently using "money paid out" screen, but there seems not to be away just to progress from "OK" onto another transaction as it just closes the window and I have to go back to menu and select new transaction again. There must be a simpler way.....

Posted by Sandra Patterson on Feb 19, 2010 1:49 PM GMT

Hi Sandra,

Sorry no, you cannot keep the Money Paid Out window open when you save the payment. Other users have requested this feature - I'll record your email to be notified in case we add it in future (although we cannot make promises about future development).

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Feb 19, 2010 4:11 PM GMT

You could simply use the shortcut Ctrl + O to bring up a Money Paid Out screen rather than use the mouse to navigate through the menu

Posted by Alan Rick on Feb 20, 2010 1:21 AM GMT

I am trying out your software migrating from a defunked Business Basics. So far I have found it quite easy to use. I do find that it is frustating that the Enter Payments window closing every transaction Ctrl O is ok but it would be quicker to have the next Payments window pop up again especialy if you have many payments to make.

Posted by Peter Cutchey on Mar 19, 2011 12:00 PM GMT

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback - we'll note your support for this feature and let you know if it becomes available in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 19, 2011 12:22 PM GMT

I have the same issue - having to go back to the mouse to enter another payment or receipt. The Ctrl-O or Ctrl-R functions don't do anything

Posted by Fiona Budd on Oct 15, 2012 8:33 PM BST

Hi Fiona,

This is a separate issue - I'll note this as a bug in Solar Accounts. You may find that the following is a workaround: Use the mouse and menu options once, then try the keyboard shortcuts.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Oct 16, 2012 11:34 AM BST