Forum Message

Financial year date selection for displaying transactions and reports

I've just started using Solar Accounts a couple of days ago and am getting on with it really well on the whole, inputting data from 2007 to present. However, when I want to view transactions/invoices/purchase invoices within a certain financial year, the drop-down options give "today, this week, this month, last 90 days, this year and any time", and I have to go through the bother of typing in the dates I need. What would be really great is the option to view the financial year that you're working in or viewing, having selected that year in the Setup menu, and also remember it until you change it to a different date range. It already does this in the Accounting reports section for the profit and loss, so I'm sure it would easy to copy the code over. Thanks.

Posted by Gillian Steedman on Feb 19, 2010 5:47 PM GMT

Hi Gillian,

Thanks for your feedback - we'll note your suggestions as options for future development.

Cheers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Feb 19, 2010 6:55 PM GMT

I fully support this sugestion and hope that it can be implemented in the next range of updates.

Posted by Leslie Barrie Cooper on Apr 10, 2011 2:19 PM BST

Hi Gillian,

Solar Accounts now allows you to filter the transactions list by financial year. To do so, select 'This Financial Year' from the drop-list next to the dates at the top of the transactions list.

You can upgrade here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

Chers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 4, 2012 4:04 PM BST