Forum Message

Brand new

Hi I am playing around with the 60 day free trial,hoping to purchase it if i like what i see, have a few queries though, if you could help that would be great:

1/ Whilst playing around i have created invoices and issued credit notes to the invoices which now i cannot delete, this is showing up on the corporation tax etc., how can i delete them, or when i purchase the software will it come up as brand new screens

2/ We are CIS registered i have played around with the invoice and have actually put the cis on the invoice will this show in the correct report when i come to submitting it?

Posted by Dave Wright on Mar 17, 2010 11:26 AM GMT

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your interest in Solar Accounts. To answer your questions:

1. Right-click on the credit note and select 'Show Related Transactions', then right-click on the credit allocation transaction and select 'Delete'. You should now be able to delete the credit note.

2. Please see our help topic on CIS deductions:
    http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/help/notes-on-the-construction-industry-scheme.php
    The above procedure will create the appropriate accounting entries, but you will still need to manually complete the forms needed by HMRC.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 18, 2010 8:16 AM GMT