Forum Message

Integrated Labels

Hi all. I'm new to this. I have been playing wit this software for a few hours now. Wow this is so much easier than Quickbooks or Sage - both of which I have used before. And ideal for my little eBay business.

The features I would need but can work around for now:

Integrated Labels. Where the despatch address is on the invoice in a pre-determined space. A company called integratedlabels (www.integratedlabels.net) sell the common ones and will provide free samples. This would mean adding new Invoice Templates.

Batch printing of invoices and despatch notes

Batch printing of despatch address labels (much cheaper than using integrated lable invoices!)

Ability to right mouse click and invoice to raise a credit note.

General Price list.

Thanks for a great product BTW.

Posted by Trevor Nelmes on Apr 15, 2010 10:30 AM BST

Oh, just noticed no despatch date. I suspect there must be many who would want this?

Posted by Trevor Nelmes on Apr 15, 2010 10:43 AM BST

Hi Trevor,

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad to hear our software compares favourably with Sage and Quickbooks!

I've recorded your suggestions as feature requests in our development system.

Regarding the credit note, you can right-click on an invoice, select 'Copy', then change the Document Type to Credit Note. Is satisfactory?

Regarding the despatch date, I don't think any other user has requested this. Do you want to see the Despatch date on the Delivery Note instead of the (invoice) Date?

Cheers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 15, 2010 1:51 PM BST

Hello Trevor,

We've just released a new version of Solar Accounts which allows you to customise invoice templates by adding a 'ship-to' field to the invoice template. To do this:

1. Upgrade your installation of Solar Accounts here:
    http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

2. Click 'Invoice Template' from the Setup menu

3. Click 'Insert', then double-click on the new field and set the text to [Ship To]

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Aug 3, 2010 6:19 PM BST

Hi Trevor,

The latest version of Solar Accounts now allows you to print multiple invoices as a batch. Just select multiple rows by holding down the shift key, then click menu File > Print.

You can upgrade your Solar Accounts installation as described here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Aug 17, 2011 9:03 AM BST