Forum Message

Account Activity

It be a good idea, when a user wants to look at account transactions - especially the bank current account, if when you right click on the account and choose 'Account Activity', Solar would take you to the bottom of the list - i.e. the most recent transactions.

Every time I look at my current account, I have to scroll down or page down to the bottom of the list.

Posted by Alan Rick on Apr 26, 2010 8:16 AM BST

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your feedback - we'll note your suggestion as an option for future development.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 26, 2010 9:53 AM BST

Mark - my suggestion above would also be useful for 'Invoices' as well as Accounts - i.e. always go to the bottom of the list

Posted by Alan Rick on Apr 26, 2010 10:17 PM BST

Ok - we'll note that too

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 27, 2010 10:30 AM BST

I think it may also be very useful to sort by the date column. Personally I prefer to have it listed in reverse order so the newest transactions are near the top.

Posted by Neale Killick on Apr 30, 2010 8:23 AM BST

Hi Neale,

Yes a few other users have requested that the the user be able to change the sort order of transactions. I'll record your email to be notified in case we add this feature in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Apr 30, 2010 9:30 AM BST

Yes just purchased this software and although very good, the facility to see the latest invoice at the top of the page and vice versa depending on your needs would be very useful and time efficient for the user.

Sage pulled it of in version 16 instant its just a shame that the rest of that package was useless.

Looking forward to an update.

ATB

Posted by Paul Gunning on Aug 26, 2011 5:21 PM BST

Just found this topic whilst looking for a way to sort my statements by date. Just like to add my name to the list of people who would appreciate this facility

Posted by Tony Westlake on Oct 5, 2011 1:33 PM BST

Me too! This would be very useful/

Posted by Douglas Kurn on Nov 9, 2011 11:51 AM GMT

I wouls love this too. Also I previously asked if it were posible to "switch off" unused customers or suppliers as this is also getting a hefty list?

Posted by Sarah on Dec 29, 2011 7:40 PM GMT