Forum Message

Emailing Multiple Invoices

I usually create several invoices at a time and then email them directly to my client. Your software does not seem to allow me to select more than one invoice at a time in order to send them in one email. For now, I have imported each individual invoice to a pdf file and then attached them all into one email but that is pretty time consuming!! Is there a way around this?

Other than this - I'm loving this software!

Many thanks!

Jayne

Posted by Jayne Jehan on May 16, 2010 10:24 PM BST

Hi Jayne,

Sorry no, you cannot email a 'batch' of invoices. You will have to export to PDF as you have described. I'll record your email to be notified in case we add this feature in future.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on May 17, 2010 10:06 AM BST

The latest version of Solar Accounts now allows you to email multiple invoices as a batch. Just select multiple rows by holding down the shift key, then click menu File > Email. Note however that all invoices must be sent to a single email recipient as a single PDF file.

You can upgrade your Solar Accounts installation as described here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php?flag=UPGRADE

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Aug 17, 2011 9:52 AM BST

Can I email 'Batch Invoices' if the numbers are not con-current? Other than saving to PDF 1st.

Still love the Software

Thanks Carol

Posted by carol Hinchcliffe on May 1, 2012 12:43 PM BST

Hi Carol,

Yes, to email a non-consecutive batch of invoices: select them while holding down the control key (on Windows) or the command key (on Mac). Then click menu File > Email.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on May 1, 2012 1:09 PM BST