Forum Message

Invoice Printing Issue

I have been using Solar for some time with no probelm, but, recently when I try to print an invoice the text is enlarged with spaces inbetween each letter and out of the columns. The address under the logo at the top right hand side of the page is aldo completely out of alignment.

However, if I save the invoice as a PDF and export ot to the desk top it will print fine. The font settings etc have all benn checked and are good so there is no obvious reason as to why this should happen.

I have already emailed in on the support email but your suggestion was to continue to export each invoice to a PDF and then print but this is time consuming and inconvenient.

Please can you assist.

Kind Regards
Catherine Jones

Posted by Catherine Jones on Nov 8, 2010 10:21 AM GMT

Hello Catherine,

We have looked into the issue but we were unable to reproduce the problem or identify a solution. I realise that it is time-consuming to export each invoice to a PDF file, but we cannot suggest a better approach. If you decide that Solar Accounts is no longer suitable please let us know and we will provide a full refund.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Nov 8, 2010 11:56 AM GMT

Hi Catherine

When ever I have had problems such as you describe (not with Solar) I have backed up my data and unistalled the programme.

Re-installing usually fixes the problem as what may have happened is that for some reason you programme file has got corrupted in some way.

Hope this helps.

Posted by Tom Beattie on Nov 9, 2010 9:37 AM GMT