Forum Message

Defaulting purchase invoice options

Hi Mark

I can't remember if I asked this before? Could we have it so we can default the "prices include VAT" check box as 99% of my suppliers are VAT registered? Also to not have to go through the sequence of clicking on change vat amount etc by having the VAT amount showing already. I get invoices with VAT and nil VAT items on and have to change this every time. Could we have an option to default the payment terms? Could I also include bank details in my earlier request for an extension to the supplier fields available (bank, sort code, account number) as I keep needing to look these up when I am making payments from the invoices as most of my payments are made on-line.

Posted by Sarah Hillman on Sep 2, 2011 3:02 PM BST

Hi Sarah,

We'll note your suggestions as options for future development. However, we are currently focused on other areas so it's unlikely that we will add these features in the near future.

Regarding the bank details for a supplier, you could add this information to the notes field of the Supplier window. To open the supplier window from the Purchase Invoice window click the small arrow next to the supplier name.

Regards

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 3, 2011 12:06 PM BST