Forum Message

I like your product

Morning I am wishing to purchase your package, for the following reason I own several properties with my wife, and collect rent, I buy prestige cars to sell them, I get a Company PAYE income. I am wishing to run all transactions from our Private joint acc. I am one of them people who buys cheap to sale for a profit setting up business accounts with bank is hassle, and I get fed up very quick if some thing is not earning, so I adapt plus it keeps bank charges down. So can this package give me this freedom and down load Barclays bank statement. And can you advise on how to set up if need be .

Many thanks

Posted by Mark Clark on Jun 12, 2012 7:33 AM BST

Hi Mark,

I'm glad to her you like our software! However, I don't think it would be suitable in your case as it is not really designed for a property rental business and it does not allow you to import bank statements which you have downloaded from your bank's website. We can answer questions directly related to Solar Accounts and simple accounting questions, but if your question is complex or requires specific knowledge of your business then we will refer you to an accountant who is familiar with Solar Accounts.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jun 12, 2012 8:57 AM BST