Forum Message

User Customisation

This program is brilliantly laid out. Ive looked at hundreds of accounting programs and this is in the top 3. The only thing I would suggest to make it better is a little more user customisation....e.g changing font sizes and various field names like VAT so I could change it to GST ...Every User would do things differently and maybe some wouldnt do anything at all but a little more customisation would make this the best accounting program Ive seen and then I could use it in Australia because it has everything I need even though its UK designed.
Great program guys..

Posted by Mars Mirelli on Jan 30, 2009 1:16 AM GMT

Hi Mars,

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you like the program! We are currently working on making the invoice page layout more flexible.

By the way you can change the text 'Value Added Tax' to 'Goods and Services Tax' on the invoice: click menu Setup > Invoice Field Names - tax description is on the last line.

Cheers,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Jan 31, 2009 9:35 PM GMT

Hi Mars,

The latest version of Solar Accounts allows you to change the fonts on Invoices (click Customise Invoice from the Setup menu). You can download it here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 12, 2009 10:26 AM GMT