Forum Message

Statements, adding a column

I have been asked many times if I can send customer statements with their order numbers to make it easier to track the invoice, job, etc. I send out invoices as and when with statements at the end of the month.
-------------------------------------------------------------

On another note. I noticed that the subject of deleting Invoice/description items came up again. It is fine being able to delete the odd one, but when are we going to be able to delete all items at the same time?

Posted by Kp on Sep 2, 2012 11:35 AM BST

Hi KP,

Yes I can see that it would be useful to show the customer purchase order number on the printed statement. I'll note this as a feature request in our system. As it stands you will need to add this number to the Journal Memo field of the invoice to get it to appear on the statement.

I've noted your support for deleting multiple items from the description drop-list, but I'm afraid we cannot make promises about future development. You will need to delete each one individually, or when entering a description select 'Multi-Line Description' then 'Don't add to the description drop-list'.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Sep 3, 2012 9:40 AM BST