Forum Message

Deleting history in the description drop down menus

Hi, I have mentioned many times before about the time it takes to delete the history in the description drop down menus. The system remembers every line and although it may save time, it is also a pain in the rear to delete line by line.

The other problem is you can only see part of the description so no good when you have to enter more then 6 or 7 words.

If you use the more time consuming "Multi-Line Description" option that does not work very well, it is as I stated above even more time consuming.

Solar Accounts is about simplicity for the user and it is great to use, but surely it must be fairly straight forward to have a simple select/delete all option.

Posted by Kp on Mar 10, 2013 2:01 PM GMT

Hi KP,

I've noted your suggestion for a way to delete multiple items from the description drop-list in one go. However, we cannot say how likely we are to implement this feature in future - sorry.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 11, 2013 8:09 AM GMT

About only being able to see part of the description. Go to the little faint line between Description & Account when a + will appear. Pull this to the right & you shuld see more of the description.

Posted by Jack on Mar 11, 2013 5:33 PM GMT