Forum Message

Font size on invoices

is there any way of changing the font style and size for my invoices. i find the font very small and even if i cant change the style to my preferred style, i could really do with being able to increase the size. i appreciate any assistance you can give me.

Posted by Martina Power on Mar 4, 2009 10:08 PM GMT

Hello Martina,

Sorry no, you cannot change the size or type of font on invoices. This is a feature we plan to add in future, but we cannot guarantee when it will be available. I'll add you to our email list for this feature.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 5, 2009 12:08 PM GMT

Hi Martina,

The latest version of Solar Accounts allows you to change the fonts on Invoices (click Customise Invoice from the Setup menu). You can download it here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Mar 12, 2009 10:20 AM GMT

Hi Mark

Just updated to 3.2.4 but it does not have the Customise Invoice in the Setup?

Posted by Tom Beattie on Dec 17, 2010 11:29 AM GMT

Hi Tom,

The 'Customise Invoice' option has been replaced with 'Invoice Template'. Select this option and double-click on the text you want to change, then click Options > Font

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Dec 17, 2010 12:49 PM GMT

i'm just looking at your trial version for the first time.
Invoices - is there no way to remove the 'paid to date' detail or 1 of the end columns on the invoice template? they aren't needed for our invoices & there isn't anything i can think of to change them to that would any sense!
thanks

Posted by Mrs M on Feb 6, 2011 4:48 PM GMT

Line Total isn't required on our invoices either as it's just a nett amount plus vat, i presume this column can't be removed either?

Posted by Mrs M on Feb 6, 2011 5:08 PM GMT

Hello Mrs M,

No, you cannot change the columns on the invoice. If you want to remove the 'Paid To Date' field, click menu Setup > Invoice Template. Then scroll down and double-click on 'Paid To Date' and clear the text. You can do the same for the [Paid] field.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Feb 7, 2011 8:32 AM GMT