Forum Message

Emailing statements

We are trying to reduce the use of paper in the business. However i cannot find a way of emailing statements to our customers from solar accounts.
Is there a way. I can only print statements. I can email invoices but it's not the same.

Another niggle with SA i have is that when you print a despatch note, the name of the invoicee appears on the top line.
Sometimes people buy our products as gifts and don't want it sent to themselves but to someone else.

Thanks

Posted by Phil Palmer on Nov 2, 2013 9:59 AM GMT

Just to say. We currently print to pdf and then email that but it would be miles easier if it was a feature in solar accounts.

Posted by on Nov 2, 2013 10:04 AM GMT

Just right click on the customer and you will be given the option to email the statement.

Peter

Posted by Peter Smith on Nov 3, 2013 10:32 AM GMT

Hi Phil,

As Peter has noted, if you right-click on a row in the Customers list you will be given the option to email the statement directly from Solar Accounts. Note however that this requires that you have a dedicated email program (such as Outlook) installed on your computer. If you use a web browser to send emails then you will need to continue to manually save to a PDF file and attach it to a new email message.

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Nov 4, 2013 1:27 PM GMT