Forum Message

Suggestion - delivery notes

I run a small manufacturing company and have been using solar accounts for 6 months It is the best I have used by far I tried 6 other accounts packages however to inprove it more can I suggest that it is possible to generate a delivery note at the same time as a invoice It could be the same format as a invoice with the monetry figures removed and the heading changed to despatch note that would save me running despatch notes on another system and save me a lot of time also is it possible to allow a person to process the sales and purchase invoices but not to have access to the rest of the system . .

Thanks Mark.

Posted by Mark Skitt on Oct 20, 2008 8:36 PM BST

Thanks for taking the time to send us feedback. A number of users have asked for us to include despatch notes so these are a high priority for us. We can't make promises about when future releases of Solar Accounts will be made, but we'll email you when this feature is available.

Access Control (i.e. different permissions for different users) is not possible in Solar Accounts - this is not currently a high priority for us.

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Oct 21, 2008 10:57 AM BST

Hello Mark,

Solar Accounts now includes support for delivery notes. You can download the latest version here:
http://www.solaraccounts.co.uk/download.php

Regards,

Posted by Mark McLaren (Solar Accounts) on Dec 11, 2008 4:17 PM GMT